Just Between Friends - Simple Brunch at The Lake For Two

Sunday, May 29, 2016



Nothing like a simple gathering between two close friends...
enjoying natural surroundings, good conversation, and a sweet treat!



On this particular day, it was a little too windy for a tablecloth,
my attempts to keep one in place were futile.

But the set of china, collected some twenty years ago, 
was cheerful and light, none the less!  :)



Another collection, 
that I don't think I've shared before, my vintage head vases.

Love these sweet, dainty faces dressed and accessorized in the 40's and 50's finest,
..."girls with pearls!"

Ceramic head vases were originally produced by florists
 to hold small bouquets they sold.









I've had the pretty gold butterfly napkin rings so long,
that they're back in vogue! 

...when hoarding pays off!  :)



One of my favorite pieces of the I. Godinger & Co. "Morning Glory" set,
the covered butter dish. 





Lemon filled and cinnamon croissants from a local bakery... delish!



Vintage green Boopie glasses filled with cool lemon/lime water...














Thanks for dropping in for a visit!  :)

___________________

Sharing Post At:
Our Southern Home - Inspiration Monday
Dwellings - Amaze Me Monday
Nifty Thrifty Things - Nifty Thrifty Sunday
Julie's Lifestyle - Cooking & Crafting with J&J
Coastal Charm - Show and Share
Between Naps on The Porch - Met Monday
Cozy Little House - Tweaking It Tuesday
StoneGable - The Scoop
The Dedicated House - Make It Pretty Monday
Our Home Away From Home - Tuesdays at Our Home
Savvy Southern Style - WOW Us Wednesday
DIY By Design - Swing Into Spring
Sadie Seasongoods - Talk of the Town
Woods of Bell Trees - Party in Your PJ's
The Essence of Home - Share Your Style
Katherine's Corner - Thursday Favorite Things
Poofing the Pillows - Thoughts On Home
My Thrift Store Addiction - Vintage Charm
McCall Manor - My Inspired Design
Rattlebridge Farm - Foodie Friday & Everything Else
The Charm of Home - Home Sweet Home
Chic on a Shoestring - Flaunt It Friday
24 Cottonwood Lane - Best of the Weekend



Thanks for the feature, Brenda @Cozy Little House,
Cozy Little House




Thanks for the feature, Cecilia @My Thrift Store Addiction
Vintage Charm party

18 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Rhonda. Sitting out there with a great friend would be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have loved to be sitting out there with you! The view is gorgeous and I love those dishes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This setting is so sweet and pretty. You are blessed to have such lovely things to share with a dear friend. Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rhonda, what a beautiful setting! I love the vintage head vases...a treasured collection! Blessings, Pam @ Everyday Living

    ReplyDelete
  5. You butter dish is adorable! Happy brunching to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could spend the afternoon there Rhonda, so serene and pretty...
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Rhonda, it's so pretty and peaceful looking there! I too love the doll vases and pretty tablescape! How fun to be there with your friend.
    Thanks for sharing at Cooking and Crafting with J&J.
    Enjoy the week. :)
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! What a view! Is the guest bedroom ready for me???? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just lovely! What a beautiful setting and I LOVE those vases! Going to have to look for some of those -- so girly and sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this setting outside. What a sweet way to spend with friends. Love the butter dish! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your green glasses and your lovely china .
    Friends make life go round, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks so pretty! :)

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a drop dead gorgeous oasis to enjoy family and friends, love your table! And your haording. Yes I too have obsessions like that, so I have to enable a fellow hoarder. lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rhonda, your table setting is very pretty. What a lovely spot to enjoy a meal. Thanks for sharing this idea at Your Inspired Design Link Party.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a view!
    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this! What a beautiful location to have brunch! I'm going to feature you on my blog tomorrow for Thursday Favorite Things!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Rhonda, your charming brunch is being featured at tomorrow's Vintage Charm party! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such pretty pics, love the one by the dock, where is that I live in Hilton Head area!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

~Thanks for stopping in, and for letting me know you were here! I enjoy your comments! :) ~

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS