Wanna Take a Ride on My Big Green Tractor - Fall Scene

Wednesday, October 21, 2015



Very few things "say" harvest like an old vintage tractor!
Can you just imagine the number of harvest seasons this John Deere
has seen in it's time?



Mr. Ramblings has quite a collection,
and after flashing my baby blues and asking real sweet, 
he granted me the use of one for my fall scene!
He's the best!  :)




Monday I posted the Painted Pumpkin Pallet Project, below.
My daughter helped make it for the fall scene.



From a trip to our local pumpkin patch, Bullock Pumpkins,
we gathered an assortment of pumpkins and mums to assemble our display.






A couple of years ago,
I drove this tractor in a local parade with a vintage tractor group.
The first and last time I drove it! 
The tires are so large from the rear, they made mine (rear) look small!
True story!  ha!  












Our less-than-typical fall scene is one instance,
that I'm glad we don't live in a development that has an HOA.
Our neighbors may be rallying as I type to change that!  :)
Inside the city limits, is not necessarily where you'd expect to see, 
or hear, a thundering old tractor!




Thanks for stopping by!  :)
~Rhonda

______________________________


Sharing Post At:
A Delightsome Life - Home & Garden Thursday
The Essence of Home - Share Your Style
From My Front Porch To Yours - Treasure Hunt Thursday
My Thrift Store Addiction - Vintage Charm
The Charm of Home - Home Sweet Home
Ms. Toody Goo Shoes - Best of the Weekend
Dwellings - Amaze Me Monday
Nifty Thrifty Things- Nifty Thrifty Sunday
Coastal Charm - Show and Share
Between Naps on the Porch - Met Monday
Cozy Little House - Tweak It Tuesday
Confessions of a Plate Addict - The Scoop
Our Home Away From Home - Tuesdays at Our Home
The Dedicated House - Make it Pretty Monday
CD's Country Living - Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop
Savvy Southern Style - WOW Us Wednesday
DIY By Design - Fall Into Fall
A Burst of Beautiful - Create, Share, Inspire

17 comments:

  1. Just doesn't get any better than that, Rhonda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! We do love our tractors here in NC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it! We do love our tractors here in NC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rhonda, I LOVE this...it is too stinkin' cute!!! The tractor is just so awesome and that pallet you made looks beautiful...all the gorgeous colors of fall! Very creative! Oh, and I'm all about anything that makes the rear view smaller! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rhonda, now this is absolutely delightful! I love it. These pictures just scream Fall.

    The pallet and flowers and tractor are awesome!

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it, Rhonda! What a wonderful Fall sight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love this!...Nothing better than a John Deere as a backdrop for a great Fall scene!....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Rhonda, thanks so much for sharing your fun & festive fall goodness with us at Vintage Charm! Blessings, Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a fun Fall display! I love the painted pallet you used in front of the tractor too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, what a fun Fall display, and the tractor makes it perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my...LOVE IT!
    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY.
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  12. How fun! I love that you got to use the tractor for the backdrop! Love the display that you created. Wonderful job! I bet the neighbors like it just fine!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now that's got to be the best display in your neighborhood , or most, hands-down! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am all for the tractor display. I live in a neighborhood....but in the country! Love it. No hoa. Barely any restrictions. Of course we don't have any Adams family characters in the hood either. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think this wins the prize for best outdoor fall scene! Thanks for linking up with Best Of The Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful little vignette! Thank you for sharing at Create • Share • Inspire, we hope to see you back this week!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

~Thanks for stopping in, and for letting me know you were here! I enjoy your comments! :) ~

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS