Fall Home Tour 2015 - Part One

Monday, October 12, 2015



 Mr. Ramblings has often said, "everyone needs a base!"
That place you can return, where you feel grounded, connected, and safe,
...like perhaps a family home you grew up in.







I think that "Fall" is my base season.
Each year I approach it with ardent anticipation!







It's the season of harvest,
...celebration,
...reflection.







It's my season of contentment,
where everything is both wonderfully familiar,
 yet fresh and new at the same time!







It's the season of
returning to some of the bases we hail from,
...our roots,
...a time for reunions and homecomings.







.It's the season of productivity and preparation
 before settling in for the winter.







And the thing I love most about Fall,
it's the perfect time to create a home environment blanketed
in warmth and coziness...








...a home welcoming and inviting,
that will hopefully always render a base or haven
for those we love!
















Thanks for joining me on this little tour.
I suppose it's no secret, I'm quite smitten with Fall!  :)

Hope you'll pop back in, mid-week, for Part Two.


And if you would like to follow me via email,
I've worked out the kinks to my Email Subsription.

The box is at the top of the page on the right...


~Rhonda


____________________________

Ready for Part Two?
Check it out HERE!



______________________________

Sharing Post At:
Between Naps on the Porch - Met Monday
A Stroll Thru Life - Inspire Me Tuesday
StoneGable - The Scoop
Coastal Charm - Show and Share
Our Home Away From Home - Tuesdays at our Home
The Dedicated House - Make It Pretty Monday
Savvy Southern Style - WOW Us Wednesday
DIY By Design - Fall Into Fall
Dixie Delights - Share Your Style
From My Front Porch to Yours - Treasure Hunt Thursday
A Delightsome Life - Home & Garden Thursday
Bless'er House - Brag Worthy Thursday
Rattlebridge Farm - Foodie Friday & Everything Else
AKA Design - Weekend Retreat Party
Potentially Chic - Your Inspired Design
Miss Toody Goo Shoes - Best of the Weekend
Sadie Seasongoods - Snickerdoodle Sunday
A Burst of Beautiful - Create, Share, Inspire
____________________________


Thanks so much for the feature Kathryn, @ The Dedicated House!
The Dedicated House

26 comments:

  1. Blanketed...that's the perfect word. It was 95 yesterday here in Dallas but I can still understand the feeling you are conveying. Your home is always beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhonda, your home is lovely. I love the richness and the softness...all at the same time. You did a fabulous job.

    I love Fall, too.

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks beautiful Rhonda, and your thoughts too~ you have inspired me to get the dust cloth out!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey sweetness! Oh, how beautiful, Rhonda! I love your pretty house and you have just made it even lovelier with your Fallen touches! Beautiful words too.
    You're always a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your home is truly beautiful, Rhonda! I'd say you did an excellent job of creating a perfectly warm and welcome Fall home haven. I love it and look forward to seeing the rest.

    Thank you for stopping by my blog for a visit and for the sweet comments, both about my kitchen decor and for the kind and caring comments and prayers of healing.....I truly appreciate it all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you -- fall is my base season, too! I love everything about it and savor all the sights and scents and delights. Your home is lovely, warm, and inviting -- ready to celebrate the season. Thank you for sharing it.
    Joanne @ Sea Glass Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you -- fall is my base season, too! I love everything about it and savor all the sights and scents and delights. Your home is lovely, warm, and inviting -- ready to celebrate the season. Thank you for sharing it.
    Joanne @ Sea Glass Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rhonda, I'm returning the visit--being a southern girl myself, I had to! I enjoyed your lovely fall tour. Everything looks so warm and inviting! Blessings, Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Fall tour Rhonda!....just love the way you have embellished your home with fall decor....love the trophy. Looking forward to Part 2.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely post Rhonda. I can't wait to enjoy this fall year since I really didn't experience it on the coast of SC. I love the season too! Can't wait to get to wear layers and sweaters again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rhonda, I loved your tour and your beautiful words! Lovely vignettes and I will be back for part 2! Blessings, Pam (Everydayliving.me)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so beautiful Rhonda! I love the squirrel candles and the faux white pumpkin. Your words and stunning classic interior make this so charming!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rhonda, your home is beautiful and I love all of your fall touches. And your description of fall is absolutely spot on...."It's the season of productivity and preparation before settling in for the winter." This statement is so true....years ago, it was a time of harvesting all the crops and getting them into storage before winter came. So beautiful Rhonda...hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Everything is so lovely!! Very inspiring :) xo, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  15. Everything's so pretty, and I've pinned your little squirrel candle to my, "Autumn in the South" board.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your beautiful home Rhonda and all of your fall touches.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your beautiful home Rhonda and all of your fall touches.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your home is so restful and pretty, Rhonda. I love that bee plate. Kath

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this! I think Fall is my base season too. I feel the most at home this time of year, where ever I am.

    Beautiful touches of Fall are blanketing your home.

    We'd love for you to share on our cooperative link party, Your Inspired Design, and get featured on 6 blogs. Hope to see you there!

    http://www.potentiallychic.com/potentiallychicblog/2015/10/13/xl2izvyrdcf4b2m18qars9vo7g62io

    ReplyDelete
  20. You've combined so many lovely elements into your fall decor. There is something special about this time of year, I agree! Pinned and Tweeted. Thank you for sharing your fall home tour at Snickerdoodle Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Rhonda, it's gorgeous! Thank you for sharing. You are one of the features tonight at the Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Here is the link to this week's party. http://www.thededicatedhouse.com/2015/10/make-it-pretty-monday-week-154.html Hope to see you again at the bash! Have a lovely week ahead. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is just gorgeous! You have an eye for detail! Thanks for linking to Your Inspired Design.

    ReplyDelete
  23. You have a beautiful home Rhonda, and you've decorated it so beautifully for the fall. We'd love it if you stopped by to share it (or any of your favourite posts) at our Create • Share • Inspire Link Party, every Thursday at 8:00 pm EST. www.aburstofbeautiful.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you so much for sharing at Create • Share • Inspire, we hope to see you back this week!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Rhonda, I'm writing on an old post, today is 4/5/2016. Would you email me with a return email? Your emails come to me as No Reply Blogger. I want to ask you something. :)

    ReplyDelete

~Thanks for stopping in, and for letting me know you were here! I enjoy your comments! :) ~

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS