Lilly P. Inspired Pumpkins

Friday, October 23, 2015



Twenty-two years ago,
I did something really right in my life.
...I had a daughter.

And what a blessing that girl has been to me!



As a young adult, Ashley really amazes me.
...indulge me a minute as I brag!  :)

She is southern grace and charm to a tee.
And she's well on her way to having a really good eye for decorating,
and pretty crafty, too!

She loves all things Lilly,
and on a whim, decided to create a few Lilly Pulitzer inspired pumpkins.




She hand-painted the two pumpkins.



I can't surmise whether the pink flamingos are my fav
 or the glittered gold stem on the pink!




  They're right at home, on her coffee table, with other Lilly items.




I'll give you a quick tour of her other fall decor...
The cute chalkboard owl is paired with a trio of pumpkins.






Ashley rescued the candy corn wreath in my old stash of fall decor.
She added the chevron ribbon and "shoe" sign.





A set of yard birds sit below her TV.






A cute turkey rests on the stove ledge.








Hope you all have wonderful weekend, and enjoy this wave of beautiful fall weather!  :)
~Rhonda



______________________


Sharing Post At:
Ms. Toody Goo Shoes - Best of the Weekend
Dwellings - Amaze Me Monday
Nifty Thrifty Things - Nifty Thrifty Sunday
Coastal Charm - Show and Share
Between Naps on the Porch - Met Monday
Cozy Little House - Tweak It Tuesday
Confessions of a Plate Addict - The Scoop
Our Home Away From Home - Tuesdays at Our Home
The Dedicated House - Make It Pretty Monday
CD's Country Living - Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop
Savvy Southern Style - WOW Us Wednesday
DIY By Design - Fall Into Fall 
Harmony and Happiness - The Alder Collective
A Delightsome Life - Home & Garden Thursday
From My Front Porch To Yours - Treasure Hunt Thursday
The Charm of Home - Home Sweet Home
Rattlebridge Farm - Foodie Friday & Everything Else
AKA Design - Weekend Retreat Link Party
How Sweet the Sound - Anything Goes Pink Saturday

________________________


Thanks for the feature, Jenna @ 24 Cottonwood Lane
& Amy @ Ms. Toody Goo Shoes


Thanks for the feature, Kathryn @ The Dedicated House
The Dedicated House


Thanks for the feature, Lisa @ Harmony and Happiness

36 comments:

  1. Love them especially the Lilly ones! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those pumpkins....I'm with you, I can't decide which one I like best as they are both equally impressive. Your daughter is very creative and has a great eye! So, when is she starting her own blog??! :-) Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so, so cute! Adorable.

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rhonda, I just love your beautiful pumpkins! Thank you so much for sharing them at Best of the Weekend and pinning - have a happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How nice, Rhonda, to have your very own in-house decorator/assistant! (wink) Your daughter certainly is creative and I LOVE the flamingo pumpkin! I have a group of friends that have been doing a girls' beach trip for almost 25 years and we call ourselves the Flamingos! I'm sharing this post with them and they are going to flip over the flamingo pumpkin!
    Joanne @ Sea Glass Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heck no, we don't mind a momma bragging on her daughter, son or grandkids or anyone else for that matter! We are family here and take joy in each others happiness! Your daughter is super talented and those pumpkins are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pumpkins are so cute!
    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY.
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I just LOVE the flamingo pumpkin - how precious !!! The glittered gold stem is gorgeous also !
    I see the pumpkin doesn't roll too far from the patch :)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your painted pumpkins are wonderful! So fun and festive for any decor. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Rhonda, I just love Ashley's Lily pumpkins! So brilliant and perfect for breast cancer awareness month! I am also crazy about her fat candy corn wreath! She obviously has your flair~Daughters are indeed an extra special gift from God!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  11. love all things halloween so cute with the flamingos thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute! I've never seen flamingo pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty! Never thought to use those colors for fall. It is refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the Lillie P pumpkins. I live in Florida so they are perfect for my area.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving the flamingo pumpkins! How fun and unique. You KNOW I have to share these, they are the perfect coastal pumpkin:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my, those pumpkins are TOO cute! There is special kind of pride that comes with seeing our kids' creativity, isn't there?! Hugs, Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  17. Rhonda, I can't begin to tell you how thrilled I am to find you. Somehow we had lost our connection, and I have thought of you and wondered how your family was doing often. My mother has dementia, and she has been living with us for 25+ years. It is hard to focus on blogging as much as I would enjoy.

    You must know I love the flamingo pumpkin. How fun! We still have Pink Saturday every week, and I would love it if you would begin to share with us once again. It is now "Anything Goes" Pink Saturday in order to allow the sharing of pink or anything you you are doing on your blog.♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, Rhonda! Be still my flamingo and Lilly loving heart! I'm dying, these are so gorgeous! You're one of my features tomorrow night at Best of the Weekend! Thanks so much for sharing these with us last week :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. The Lilly pumpkins are as cute as can be! I wear Lilly all of the time so it's no surprise that I love these!

    Big Texas Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those pumpkins are adorable! I don't have near enough talent to recreate the flamingo one, but I have a three year old daughter who would LOVE to have either one.

    Thanks for linking up with The Alder Collective! Your posts have been pinned to our group board. We hope to see you again next Tuesday at 8 EST!

    ReplyDelete
  21. super cute and unique pumpkins! love all of your decor!

    ReplyDelete
  22. So pretty, and so unique! Thanks for linking up with Best Of The Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Rhonda, I'll be featuring your pretty pumpkins tonight on Best of the Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cute decorations, I especially like the flamingo pumpkin!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Rhonda! Oh, these are the cutest pun'kins I've ever seen! Just a talented one! I'm so glad you're back to blogging.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  26. LOVE those pink pumpkin and your candy corn wreath! Happy Halloween! Stop by if you get a chance!

    Cottage Blessings,
    Rebecca
    Chippy White Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  27. Those Lilly pumpkins are fantastic! Love them both! The rest of your daughter's fall/Halloween decorations are also just wonderful. She really does have an eye for decorating and crafting!
    Happy Halloween!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a lovely touch your daughter has. Love Lily! The pumpkins are inspired. Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Super cute pumpkins, love the flamingos! Pinning!
    Hugs,

    Pili

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful fall decorations! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete

~Thanks for stopping in, and for letting me know you were here! I enjoy your comments! :) ~

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS