Lantern Decorated For Easter

Tuesday, March 22, 2016



This cute, versatile lamp has been working overtime,
bringing seasonal cheer for several seasons and holidays
since I purchased it at Ollie's last fall!

I believe this is it's fourth "costume change!"

The whimsical, unique ribbon, below, 
was the inspiration for the colors of it's Easter frocking.



...currently dressed for Easter, the lantern graces the Foyer Table.

   

Peter Cottontail and a couple of shiny, foil chicks share center stage with the lantern.



Isn't he a handsome fellow?









"He lives!"
...the true message of Easter!  :)









Flashback...
A collection of the lantern dressed for Fall, Christmas, and Valentines!
Check it out {here} and {here}.




I hope to be back in a few days to share the rest of my Easter Decor.
Didn't do a lot this year, but I have a little tucked here and there around the house!

I took today off, to clean, clean, clean,
getting ready for Sunday!
How about ya'll?  Are you celebrating, ...and ready?
~Rhonda  :)






______________________


Sharing Post At:
 Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesday
DIY By Design - Swing Into Spring
Sadie Seasongoods - Talk of the Town
McCall Manor - Your Inspired Design
Poofing the Pillows - Thoughts of Home
Miss Toody Goo Shoes - Best of the Weekend
Chic on a Shoestring - Flaunt It Friday
How Sweet The Sound - Anything Goes Pink Saturday

5 comments:

  1. I love it! Sharing on Facebook. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhonda, love your vignette using the lantern...so creative! Most important are the words, "He Lives"! I am having my family for Easter lunch after church...lots of prep to get ready! Happy Easter! Pam @ Everyday Living

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need some more lanterns!
    I love everything you do Rhonda.
    Thank you so much for sharing this with us all at Thoughts of Home on Thursday. We are so glad you are here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rhonda, I have always loved those lanterns. I do not own any of them yet. I borrowed a few for a dinner party once. The light coming from them perfectly matched the mood for our barn party. I love it that you can decorate and change the theme as you have done. I love those letters used as you have done for your Easter display. Kathi Ps and thank you so much for your kind comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling vignette! I adore your foil rabbit and indeed He Lives!
    Thank you for linking up this wonderful post on Thoughts of Home on Thursday. May you have a glorious Easter!

    ReplyDelete

~Thanks for stopping in, and for letting me know you were here! I enjoy your comments! :) ~

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS