Christmas Dining '11

Wednesday, December 7, 2011


Well...
The dining table is yet to be set!
{That sounds a little Dr. Seuss'ist, huh?}

But I've finished decorating the space and that's quite an accomplishment! :)
Kept it simple, especially the table centerpiece.



Just a Poinsettia and rustic candleholders adorn the table.

Keeping it simple was purely accidental.
After completing the tree, I hastily added the other items, so that the room wouldn't appear bare or unfinished over the weekend - buying time until I could go back and tweak the space. But, it grew on me, and has remained as is!





Close-up of the Tree...






Another room completed for the Holidays ...CHECK!

_______________________________


This is the second post for today...
To view the previous Mantel Post, click HERE.

Click HERE for my Vintage Christmas Post.


___________________________


Linking Post To:
Holiday Dining Block Party @ No Minimalists Here

11 comments:

  1. I looked at both posts from today and you really have a flare that I envy. Your little drummer boy fits in perfect too. I haven't decorated at all. The tree isn't up, but at least the presents are wrapped. I just haven't had the time. I really want it up by next Wednesday night but without my family pitching in it isn't going to happen. Until then I'll just enjoy other people's decorations and festive look. Crazy stuff happening around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dining room is so pretty! Love the colors you chose. Thanks for the visit!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dining room is gorgeous Rhonda! I love the tree in the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your decorations are so pretty!! I still live vicariously through your decorating. :) Love the white/silver/green.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Rhonda! OH, your dining room is just gorgeous! In your first snap I thought you had a little lit Christmas tree on your table. Then I realized it was just Christmas tree on the other side of the room. What a beautiful room.
    Thanks for popping in to see me.
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. it is just lovely Rhonda!!! the tree is stunning and i just love the colors you used.~grace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your comment is what I love about you! You're always so quick to compliment someone else and bring a smile to their face. Thank you so much, I really needed that this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rhonda, Your home looks so elegant all decked out in its Christmas finest. Your tree is just gorgeous! Thanks so much for stopping by.

    Marianne :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Rhonda - CONGRATS! You're the lucky winner of the new Blog Header. Email me at barbgarrettnc@yahoo.com, and we can talk about what you want and what I will need. Yoohoo :)

    Blessings, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous!! If I could only have what you've got in your baby finger of decorating!! Kathi

    ReplyDelete

~Thanks for stopping in, and for letting me know you were here! I enjoy your comments! :) ~

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS