"Jack 'em Up" Pumpkins Update

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

It's hardly the time to start thinking about Fall Decorating,
being that the official first day of Summer is a mere week away,
but I do have an update on the materials used for the pumpkins I created...



Ironically, I had another inquiry last week,
 about the letters and stickers.

The ones I used were purchased at a local garden center, for about $3 a piece.
But can also be found at many Hallmark or gift shops.
They are the vinyl sticky letters used on personalized license plates or wall quotes.



The dots were of the same materials....



While in Wal-mart over the weekend,
I noticed that the Cricut Vinyl Rolls have been reduced from $9.00 to $6.00.
Perfect, and a perfectly economical choice for the letters and dots!!!

I plan to use the vinyl material and my Cricut next year, myself!



So, if the decorated pumpkins are on your agenda for Fall 2012,
rush on over to Wal-mart!
Hopefully your local store will offer the same discount! :)



To view the Original Post, click HERE!

_____________________________________________

Latest Update:
July 2012

Just saw the vinyl letters in Hobby Lobby!!!
Found on a turn-rack near the check-out! :)

8 comments:

  1. These are really cute, Rhonda. I'll have to look for the decals at our Walmart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait...I just realized the decals are not from Walmart. I check out our Hallmark store then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a Cricut but love what you do with them. Your projects are always so unique and fun. Can hardly wait to see what you come up with next....oh , and yes, I remember the pumpkins. Still love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rhonda I didn't know this side of you! I have several Cricut machines and love to scrapbook!! Cute project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rhondi I thought that I had posted here, but it didn't show up! I went back to check to make sure that I had spelled your name correctly..... Anywho cute project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these pumpkins! I am trying to recreate them, but I am having trouble with the bow. Would you be willing to explain exactly how you created the ribbon topper? I have tried gathering strips of ribbon and wrapping them with floral wire, but they look nothing like yours. Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love these cute pumpkins. Sheila

    ReplyDelete

~Thanks for stopping in, and for letting me know you were here! I enjoy your comments! :) ~

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS