The Ugly Monsters go to College

Friday, September 9, 2011


My most recent Care Package to Ashley included these two adorable
"they're so ugly, they're cute" Monsters.

I found them while browsing etsy, hand-made by 
SandraINSTITCHES@etsy.com.
 These cuties were monogrammed and sent to me very quickly!
The pink one was for Ashley and the blue one for her roommate, Madison...donning their new nicknames! ha!

{Not affiliated with this etsy store/seller, but highly recommend!}

I added a pack of Skittles and gum....

...in the little bags with the monsters...

...enclosed a note, and sent them on their way.
Their destination...Ashley & Madison's College Dorm! :)

~~ Looking back ~~
Ashley's 1st Care Package contained the following...


{package of the Tootsie Roll Owl Playing Cards}


...and...


...and a personal little note from me...


Taped up and sent on it's way.
The lady that runs the college post office remarked last week, that she knew Ashley's packages...the pink and black tape was the tale-tale sign! ha!

Love sending those little surprises from home,
just to brighten Ashley's day and to let her know we're thinking of her! :)

1 comment:

  1. Sending Trav boxes has given me great joy these past 21 months. I've had fun mixing them up or adding a surprise or two. It's been tough since he has to keep the weight in the luggage down so usually it's snacky stuff or CDs/DVDs that are church oriented. I'll actually kind of miss that when he's home bz I've loved surprising him and I know he's loved each box from home.

    Ashley is sure to love each box and those monsters are too dang cute!

    ReplyDelete

~Thanks for stopping in, and for letting me know you were here! I enjoy your comments! :) ~

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS