Soul'spiration Saturday - 200th Post

Saturday, July 25, 2015

I've been pondering ideas for posting on the weekends, a weekly series perhaps,
,... something simple, a quick read!
I didn't want to take up too much of your time, weekends are typically busy,
especially during the summer.   But I wanted to be "plugged in" in some sort.

The thought came to me last night, as I lie waiting to drift off to sleep,
Soul-spiration Saturday!
Each Saturday, I'll share a quote or verse image that has touched me personally.
One that has maybe evoked reflection, provided encouragement,
 or just plain made me laugh!



And how fitting, the initial Soul'spiration Saturday Post falls on my 200th.
Seems like a great way to celebrate this milestone!

My image quote for today was created by friend and fellow junker, Heather,
of Wholehearted & Co.
She was my "back-door neighbor," and still operates a large booth, at 
Carolina Country Peddlers Mall, Lumberton, NC.



Heather lives out this quote!
She is fun, kind, and always encouraging!



And Heather has a great eye for finding and upcycling unique vintage pieces.
Her and her "partners in crime junkin'," her beautiful daughters, are always on the look-out!

Look up and follow Heather on her Wholehearted and Co. Facebook page,
 where she posts inspiring thoughts daily,
and hosts a weekly Sunday Share Day.
If you're a vintage business owner, and/or have an etsy shop of any kind,
with a Facebook Page representing your venture, stop in and link up!

Hope you're encouraged to encourage another today,
...to be the reason someone smiles!  :)

~Enjoy your weekend, Rhonda

4 comments:

  1. Love this idea! I've missed you and so glad you're back.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I try to unplug on the weekends,too. Clearly, it's not working! Happy Saturday! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice idea to share a good thought on the weekend. Although I try to step away from the computer on weekends, it's a hard thing to do. So now, if I'm popping around the internet, I'll know there's a good thought waiting here!

    ReplyDelete

~Thanks for stopping in, and for letting me know you were here! I enjoy your comments! :) ~

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS