Welcoming Spring

Wednesday, March 13, 2013



"No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow."
~Proverb

In a winter that seems to have overstayed it's welcome this year,
I am so glad that Spring is very near!

How about you?
"smiles"












"No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn."
  ~Hal Borland






"It’s spring fever.  That is what the name of it is. 
 And when you’ve got it, you want –
 oh, you don’t quite know what it is you do want,
 but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!"
  ~Mark Twain















"The day the Lord created hope
was probably the same day he created Spring."
-Bern Williams

























"And Spring arose on the garden fair,

Like the Spirit of Love felt everywhere;

And each flower and herb on Earth's dark breast

rose from the dreams of its wintry rest."

—Percy Bysshe Shelley




Welcome, sweet Spring, Welcome!
~Rhonda

______________________________________________

Post Linked To:
Wow Us Wednesdays @ Savvy Southern Style
Be Inspired @ Common Ground
Met Monday @ Between Naps on the Porch
The Scoop @ Cedar Hill Ranch
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday @ Coastal Charm
All Things Spring @ Debbie Doo's
Knock Your Socks Off @ Mom 4 Real
Tuesdays at Our Home @ Our Home Away From Home

14 comments:

  1. Completely charming spring post! It looks very spring-like there...hope that the weather catches up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tall flowers on your mantel. Are they real? or silk?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rhonda,
    You have so many cute bunnies, but I will say, my favorite part of your Easter/Spring decor is those beautiful crosses on your doors.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty pretty! It looks so springy at your house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rhonda! OH, your home is just looking so pretty with all of your bunnies and springness. I love the crosses on your front doors. Just beautiful.
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a happy post, Rhonda. I needed this. THANKS!

    XO,

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so ready for Spring with all your pretty pieces! This is definitely the winter that overstayed its welcome, so I have enjoyed looking at all your happy Spring photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how pretty everything is! I love the poems and sayings you've shared! And the bunnies! I want that Lance jar! My Grandmother had some in her store, but someone else got them all. Happy Spring! Blessings from Bama!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely post! You have such pretty Spring decor! Did you make the cross florals on the front doors? Those are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rhonda, everything is screaming spring and I love it all.

    Thanks,
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have so many cute Easter touches, not sure which one is my favorite, love the spring door, it is wonderful...love your photography...Love the vintage Easter toys and the fat rabbit is the cutest...I am a new follower of yours and I will be back again for a visit and see some new posts...thanks for sharing your wonderful collection...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my what a fabulous collection and beautiful photography! I love every detail from the front entry to the kitchen! The flower arrangement on the mantel is most striking! I love that old fashioned pull toy and sign too. I love poetry- so seeing it interspersed is a favorite for me! Winter has been long (especially up here- we still have snow and just got more). Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful post! Lovely home and touches! A new follower here! Have a wonderful weekend!
    ~~Angela

    ReplyDelete

~Thanks for stopping in, and for letting me know you were here! I enjoy your comments! :) ~

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS