Crockpot Cheesy Chicken

Friday, June 22, 2012

Want to try one of my family's very favorite meals???

Crockpot Cheesy Chicken




Until recently, I was never a big crockpot'er...
But I've found that coming home to a crockpot meal does prevent me
 from ordering out after a tiring day of work,
saving time, money, and stress! :)






Crockpot Cheesy Chicken

6 Chicken Breasts 
or
8-10 boneless skinless Chicken Thighs (our choice)

1 Onion

2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese

1 can Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup

1 can Corn

Salt chicken lightly and put in the bottom of the crockpot.  Cut up onion and put over chicken.  Spread Cream of Chicken over chicken and onion.  Cover crockpot with lid and cook on High 7-8 hours.  A few minutes before the cooking time is complete, add can of drained corn, and cheese.  Mix together.  Serve over mashed potatoes (instant is just fine!) or rice.

Personal Note:  I add the corn and cheese, and then make my Hungy Jack Instant Mashed Potatoes, which doesn't take long, and seems to be the perfect timing for the corn and cheese to cook!

~enjoy!

_______________________________________

Linking Post To:
Foodie Friday @ Rattlebridge Farm

6 comments:

  1. That looks great! I actually think my kids would eat it, so I'll have to give it a try. Thanks for sharing the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a must try for my house! Your recipes are always so good and my family loves them! Have a fantastic weekend my friend!
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be lost without my crockpot, I love using it! I'll have to try this, I could eat mashed potatoes every day of the week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh...I can see why this is a family favorite. Although I have to admit that anything with mashed potatoes is a winner in my book! I could eat them for breakfast. :o) Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks yummy! We'll have to try that out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmmm, this does look and sound good, Rhonda! I love using my crockpot and I love to find easy recipes for it. I'll be saving this one!

    ReplyDelete

~Thanks for stopping in, and for letting me know you were here! I enjoy your comments! :) ~

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS