Decking the Mantle and Living Room

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

My Christmas decorating is complete
and my gift shopping is almost finished.
I'm thrilled to be ahead of my usual game!
I must confess though, I started earlier 
and kept things much simpler, so is it any wonder.
I've enjoyed the "less is more" look,
but I also love the vintage additions!

The first area I decorated was my living room,
...come join me for a little tour.






An antique Dazey Churn filled with greenery...



A vintage Rhinestone pin perfectly compliments the rustic burlap.




Loving the old cow bell I recently acquired at an auction,
and oh man, does it make a racket!





Did you take notice of the new Christmas novel by Mary Kay Andrews,
Christmas Bliss?   It was a wonderful read, as are all her books,
 ...highly recommend it! 


I'll be sharing the rest of my decorations soon!
Until next time, Rhonda

1 comment:

  1. Your living room looks beautiful all decked out for the season! Your mantle looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

~Thanks for stopping in, and for letting me know you were here! I enjoy your comments! :) ~

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS