Cute Last Minute Christmas Treats

Monday, December 24, 2012

Need a few super cute 
last minute Christmas Treats to share,
or extra stuffers for the stockings?

My sister-in-law found these hand-crafted goodies
 at a local craft shop, and I just had to pass them along!


Reindeer Noses...



Reindeer Poop...



Token for a special Mr. & Mrs.

Santa and Mrs. Claus' garments are covered small candybars.



One the teenagers will love,
a Tic Tac Covered Treat...






Are your little ones tracking Santa,
...it won't be long! :)


2 comments:

  1. These are so adorable! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute...I imagine they could be if he can already be tracked...I've been hearing the stirrings of such activity. Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete

~Thanks for stopping in, and for letting me know you were here! I enjoy your comments! :) ~

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS