Pinteresting Party

Friday, August 3, 2012

"When you ask creative people how they did something, they feel a little guilty because they didn’t really do it, they just saw something."
-Steve Jobs

I so enjoy Pinterest!!!
...and the inspiration it provides from so many creative sources, 
...people who had a vision, 
and shared the outcome with the world!



Debbiedoo's and Fox Hollow is hosting a Pinteresting Party.
Go over and join, link up your Pinterest account,
follow and be followed! :)


Just click on the button above!
See you there! 

3 comments:

  1. How fun. I love finding new people on pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Got your e-mail on my phone, and haven't gone back to respond. Hope you're well. Enjoy the conference. That will be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun party. Hop over and grab my starish featured button for your blog. Yes...you will be featured at NTT this week.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

~Thanks for stopping in, and for letting me know you were here! I enjoy your comments! :) ~

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS