Pages

▼

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Decking the Mantle and Living Room

My Christmas decorating is complete
and my gift shopping is almost finished.
I'm thrilled to be ahead of my usual game!
I must confess though, I started earlier 
and kept things much simpler, so is it any wonder.
I've enjoyed the "less is more" look,
but I also love the vintage additions!

The first area I decorated was my living room,
...come join me for a little tour.






An antique Dazey Churn filled with greenery...



A vintage Rhinestone pin perfectly compliments the rustic burlap.




Loving the old cow bell I recently acquired at an auction,
and oh man, does it make a racket!





Did you take notice of the new Christmas novel by Mary Kay Andrews,
Christmas Bliss?   It was a wonderful read, as are all her books,
 ...highly recommend it! 


I'll be sharing the rest of my decorations soon!
Until next time, Rhonda

1 comment:

  1. Your living room looks beautiful all decked out for the season! Your mantle looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

~Thanks for stopping in, and for letting me know you were here! I enjoy your comments! :) ~

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS